1. I've been preparing a bit of the Monteverdi Vespers for an audition I'm doing tonight. Seriously, does it get any better than this? Monteverdi is just heavenly music to me.
2. Last night Abby and I parked in a space for "expectant mothers" for the first time. That was pretty cool.
3. It snowed today in Portland for about 12 minutes.
4. I had my first swimming lesson last week with Craig Gonzales, and I feel like a speed demon in the water now.
5. I started learning to play guitar at the beginning of this year, and now I can sort of play Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah", Taylor Swift's "Mean", and an old praise and worship song I used to sing in church. There's even a video to prove that I can do this, but I'm choosing not to share it. I'm gonna save it for the end of the year, when I can show "before" and "after."